Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Here's wishing you all the love and blessings that God has in store for you! 2013 brought many miracles, and lots of laughs, and I know 2014 will only be better. I graduated this last month (December) and am starting non-matriculated classes up at the U (I know, I know) this coming Monday. Non- matriculated classes, for those of you who like me, have no idea what that means, simply means that I am not yet an accepted graduate student, but that I have been accepted to take graduate classes. Jake has had a blast with Vocal Point this past year, although things got pretty stressful during finals since he was also a TA for two psychology classes. But we made it! Anyway, here are some pictures of our super fun double (triple once Scott and Rycee Jo joined us) date to usher in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment